Sunday, March 06, 2011

Having a Gun Attorney Ready at Hand.

As an Ohio Gun Lawyer I routinely have clients request to place me on retainer. This is good advice coming from one who also serves as a Certified Firearms Instructor. I routinely tell my students to be sure they meet with a local attorney to establish a relationship in the event one is ever needed - now is the time to do so not when you are sitting in jail. Whether or not a retainer is necessary is ultimately up to the client. My office regularly offers a yearly retainer service at a very reasonable price. These types of retainers bring with them added benefits such as 24/7 access to the attorney and a priority status when scheduling for legal needs. If you are a Concealed License Holder in need of establishing an attorney client relationship my office is available for a free 30 minute consultation. Call today to schedule a meeting.

No comments: