Monday, July 05, 2010

An Attorney in Your Back Pocket.

As a Columbus Gun Law Attorney I am oftentimes asked if I can be retained on a monthly fee. I tell prospective clients that they should call my office to schedule an appointment with me so that I can open a client file. This allows for the client to get a better understanding of what I provide and also gives them reassurances that I am available when they need me at no cost until then. I tell them to simply keep my card in their wallet/purse and to call if something happens. It is ultimately up to the client as to whether they want to pay hundreds of dollars for something they may or may not need. It is my office's policy to work with my client's on all levels to include their finances. Should you ever need a gun law attorney my office is here to assist you in any way that we can.

No comments: